How to Find the Perfect Fit for Your Western Leather Belt:
A Step-by-Step Guide
- Keep in mind that all belts have six holes spaced one inch apart.
- To measure an existing belt that you regularly wear. Measure from the inside edge of the buckle to the hole you use, as shown.
- If you do not have an existing belt, measure around the top of your pants where the belt loops are, and be sure to tighten the tape measure as tight as you would like your belt to be.
- Consult the size chart for proper sizing. If your measurement falls between two belt sizes, choose based on personal preference for excess strap. For example, if measuring 37", consider either a 34" (X Small) or 36" (Small) belt. The 36" belt would leave more excess strap. We recommend choosing the larger size.
- Allow for a 3/8" margin of error due to potential inaccuracies in measuring or belt hole placement.
Western Leather Craftsmanship
Unleash the Power of Quality and Craftsmanship with Western Leather Goods
At western leather goods, we believe that true excellence is found in the details. From the selection of the finest materials to the handcrafted techniques of our skilled artisans, every step of our process is a reflection of our commitment to quality and craftsmanship. We take pride in knowing that every product we create is made with the utmost care and attention, ensuring that our customers receive nothing but the best. Join us on a journey into the world of handmade leather products, where excellence and distinction meet.